Mark Pankin Home Page
I am an investment advisor doing business under the name of MDP Associates
who helps clients meet their financial goals by substantially increasing the value
of their accounts by trading mutual funds--the right fund at the right time--and stocks in the
Dow Jones Industrial Average. I am an active member of the National Association of Active
Investment Managers (NAAIM), and have earned its "Trend Setter" designation and excellence
in financial newsletter writing award.
However, this site also contains
general investment information and a non-commercial discussion of the "Dogs of the
Dow" investing strategy as well as two of my other interests: bicycling and mathematical
models of baseball.
Descriptions and information about the managed account services I offer
Managed Accounts, Dow Dividend Strategy, Books, Links
What's New (More or Less)
- April 16, 2013: New Stock Market Perspective, see [Investing/Perspectives]
- April 16, 2013: New Wall Street Gibberish, see [Investing/Gibberish]
- April 10, 2013: Bicycle ride on May 5 scheduled, see [Bicycling/Cue sheets]
- January 10, 2013: Annual Dow Dividend Strategies returns updated to include 2012, see [Investing/Dow/...]
- November 20, 2012, 2011: 2013 bicycle mileage tracking spreadsheet, see [Bicycling]
- Novermber 11, 2012: Calvert Cliffs State Park added to Pleasures of Washington, see [Fun Stuff/Pleasures]
- July 5, 2012: How Large is the Advantage of Batting Last? (Poster presentation at SABR 42), see [Baseball]
Comments, Questions - Please e-mail any correspondence
about this page to "feedback ATsign pankin dot com".