Managed Account Services
Dr. Pankin manages accounts using the methods described
on this site. Some of the benefits and features of his client accounts
- Accounts are traded in a disciplined manner following
the systems. No system can work unless it is followed without second
guessing, which many investors are tempted to try.
- Your account is registered in your name with
brokersXpress or Rydex, or another broker or mutual fund company.
Dr. Pankin gets the authority to buy, sell, or exchange mutual funds,
but does not have permission to disburse money from your account.
- You retain authority over your account and can
add or remove funds at any time. Your only requirement is that you give
notice of any changes in your financial situation or account.
- Alternative levels of aggressiveness can be employed
to adjust the expected return vs. expected risk.
- You can cancel your account at any time.
- $50,000 minimum for sector fund trading programs, which can be spread among more than one program.
- 2% maximum annual fee for mutual fund trading programs; lower for accounts above $250,000.
- Minimums and fees for stock trading programs are different. See the literature
or contact Dr. Pankin for details.
- Dr. Pankin's only compensation is received from clients,
so there no concern about your account being "churned,"
and there is no potential conflict of interest.
- You receive easy to understand quarterly reports
showing the transactions in your account, how each mutual fund
trade performed, and your rates of return for the quarter, year-to-date,
and since account inception.
I will be happy to provide details upon request.
to e-mail for additional information. You can also call (703)
524-0937 during normal business hours (Eastern time).
For more information on Dr. Pankin, see his
Return to the Managed Accounts Page
Return to the Investing Page
Return to the Home Page