DISCLAIMER and DISCLOSURE
NOTHING ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED TO BE INVESTMENT
ADVICE. SECTOR FUNDS, INDEX LINKED MUTUAL FUNDS, AND ALL EQUITY INVESTMENTS CARRY A DEGREE
OF RISK THAT SHOULD BE EVALUATED BY EACH INVESTOR BEFORE MAKING
- Trades will not be posted until at least two days after
they are signaled by the Selects Switching System. Trades are
usually signaled for Monday execution.
- There is no promise to keep the list of trades and signals
- MDP Associates or its clients may have executed the trades shown
here prior to the trades being posted.
- MDP Associates receives no direct or indirect compensation from
Fidelity Investments, Rydex, or any of the mutual fund families
discussed on this site.
- There can be no assurance that any of the investment objectives of the
managed account programs discussed herein will be achieved. You should not assume
that any specific investment performance or rate of return shown on this site will be
achieved in the future. It is possible
that participants in these programs will lose money.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
- An investment advisor (IA) or IA representative (IAR) may only
transact business in a particular state after licensure or satisfying
qualifications requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded
or exempted from the state's IA or IAR requirements, as the case may be; and
- Follow-up, individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by
IA or IAR that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions
in securities or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation,
as the case may be, shall not be made without first complying with the state's
IA or IAR requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state or federal exemption or exclusion.
- For information concerning the licensure status or disciplinary history of an
IA or IAR, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.
MDP Associates is licensed in Virginia, its home state, and some other states.
(Legislation passed by Congress in 1997 precludes registration with the SEC because of
the amount of assets currently under management.) MDP Associates is eligible to have clients
in any state due to either being licensed by the state or being exempted under state or federal laws.
New clients are currently being accepted from all states and DC.
Click here to acknowledge that you have read and understand the above text
Return to the Investing Page
Return to the Home Page